The D2 WVIAC needs YOU Topic

The D2 WVIAC conference. Commonly referred to as the land of hicks (West Virginia, that is. The conference itself recently denounced cousins marrying, which did not go over well with locals), the West Virginia Intercollegiate Athletic Conference- which I assume is what WVIAC stands for, I didn't research it- NEEDS YOU.

Comprised of 5 humans (we assume. Can't be proven. There's a lot of caveats that come with this.) including myself,   wvufan76tomcecilAnimal7, and ncaaddict. However, that means there are... uh... 7 teams open. Yeah I think that's right. I never was good at math.

Instead of making you do all the clicking, I've been gracious enough to link the available teams to you. See? This is good ol' West Virginian hospitality. Take a look and join up!

In the Southern Division (With myself, Animal, and ncaaddict):
West Liberty State
Salem International
Ohio Valley

In the North (and by default with the other two coaches who I sure hope you can figure out):
Davis and Elkins
Bluefield St.
Alderson-Broaddus
Glenville St.

Choose West Virginia!
8/9/2013 3:46 PM
Now  West Virginia State is open- and this is a good job. Grab it!
8/13/2013 10:49 PM
The D2 WVIAC needs YOU Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.