Remind me how to change Home Ballparks Topic

A little help here.  I would like to change Home Ballparks after rollover and I can't remember the sequence.  I do not want to lose my budget.  Could someone give me the quick sequence?  Thanks.
8/9/2013 9:40 PM
you need the password from the commish, you leave the world then reclaim your team by re-entering the world but selecting the new home and team name if you're so inclined.  You shouldn't lose your budget, I've done it a few times without any problems
8/10/2013 12:24 AM
You could try both you and the world commissioner sending in a ticket asking support to make the change.
8/10/2013 3:49 PM
He'd only need to do that if the commish had already hit the button to start the season, tufft and not sure that CS would make the switch at that point
8/10/2013 11:15 PM
Remind me how to change Home Ballparks Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.