Good D3 Conferences Topic

I'm thinking about adding a 4th team, and currently have teams in Stagg, Yost and Heismann. I'd like to get feedback on competitive conferences in the different worlds to consider joining. I consider myself to be above average and definitely will help a conference SOS. Looking for strong competition as well as a chatty coaches board.

It's kinda hard to figure this out using the World Overview, so I thought I would use his post.

Feel free to share any recommendations in the forum or send me a sitemail.

Thanks,
Chetty
8/11/2013 12:15 AM
Chetty, Warner ASC in d3 is almost full with human coaches. It has the NC champ for past 2 seasons and at least 3 other contenders. Plus it is a fun conference. The guys will post back and forth and are friendly.  There are very few conferences in any division in any world with those qualifications.  Would love to have you.
8/11/2013 3:19 PM (edited)
Wilkinson, Southern Collegiate Athletic Conference (SCAC).  We only have 3 human coaches right now, but all three have won National Championships in this or other worlds.  Two top 10 teams this season.  One was on the bubble for playoffs, but he is always competitive and improving.  The conference has a strong history of National Champs (not so much recently) and the world has a lot of very good coaches (even though it is somewhat sparsely populated).

We would love to  have you.

FYI....katzphang88 is giving up his Menlo team in Wilkinson....its not in the SCAC, but would be a great place to work from.
8/11/2013 10:58 AM
I may be prejudiced but any of the southern or midwest  conferences usually have the best talent to pick from. <waiting for the incoming....>
8/11/2013 1:13 PM
Dude, get a Rockne DIII team and move up to the SAC in DII. Great division, great owners. Got 9 teams in playoffs last two years. We have an annual challenge with other top conferences and enjoy the coaches corner chat.
8/11/2013 8:25 PM
ASC in Warner, It's getting pretty ridiculous in there. who win's the NT ASC vs the Field basically
8/13/2013 12:07 AM
Good D3 Conferences Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.