If two teams budget the same amount for International Scouting, will hey see the same internationa prospects.  Also, if two temat spend the same on scouting will their rating for the same player be the same?
8/16/2013 1:37 PM
current ratings, yes they will be the same.  Projections will not be the same, nor will they see the exact same set of players.

Additional note, spending $20 mil on IFA scouting, does not mean you'll see every IFA that a person who spends $14 mil on IFA scouting, plus a handful more.  I took over an old franchise midway thru last season in 1 world where the owner never showed up.  I'm going thru w/ the rebuild, but w/ the $9 mil budget in IFA scouting that the previous owner had in place, I signed the best IFA I think I've ever seen in this game.  There were several owners w/ $16 mil + in IFA scouting that couldn't see him.
8/16/2013 1:42 PM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.