8/17/2013 3:41 PM
Question for you.  Have you guys tweaked recruiting in V3. ?  This season it is much tougher to dislodge sims.  And it seems to be hardest at D1 and 1AA.   Tougher then V2  BUT ..... also tougher then it was in seasons 4 and 5 .
8/17/2013 4:06 PM
I don't know if they've tweaked anything or not but I know for sure things are different yet the same.  Every one of my recievers dropped a pass in an exb game.  My TE still hasn't been thrown to much less caught or dropped a pass.  I don't think they are looking at the code threads and what they do I think they see one thing that MIGHT be related to what they are trying to FIX???? and change that and it changes a lot of other steps in the code.  I'm hoping they get this straightend out prior to the season starting. 
8/17/2013 6:34 PM
I hear ya Tom.  I keep hanging on with my teams in D2 hoping they are going to get things fixed but ..... it's taking a lot longer then I expected.  And it seems like it's a Hate to give up the teams I have but ... I am just about ready to dump GD and go full time on HBD and GDCFL.
8/17/2013 6:51 PM
Posted by cougdawg on 8/17/2013 6:34:00 PM (view original):
I hear ya Tom.  I keep hanging on with my teams in D2 hoping they are going to get things fixed but ..... it's taking a lot longer then I expected.  And it seems like it's a Hate to give up the teams I have but ... I am just about ready to dump GD and go full time on HBD and GDCFL.
Hey Robb Josh Gibson world wants you back.

That goes for all others interested in giving the best game WIS has to offer a shot or if you are looking to get back into it. Sitemail me if you want to join up.

8/17/2013 7:32 PM
I recently got into gdcfl and wwcf. Am enjoying that so much more than GD.
8/17/2013 8:02 PM
Robb what is this GDCFL?  Canadian FB League?  I may be looking for something else to occupy my time and I don't even know where to start looking.
8/18/2013 8:41 AM
I will send you a link Tom.  It's got all of the things we wanted in GD but haven't gotten.  The only issue with it is you need to upload twice a week.  But ....It only costs $30 ONE time.  Unlimited play.
8/18/2013 9:37 AM
What is GDCFL & WWCF? 
8/18/2013 10:38 AM
Posted by cebrake on 8/18/2013 9:37:00 AM (view original):
What is GDCFL & WWCF? 
If it stays this way I may be looking for a new game myself.....
8/18/2013 11:00 AM
Those are basically leagues that use Grey Dog Software's Bowl Bound College Football. Pretty good, and deep, CFB sim but $30 and they stopped supporting it maybe 5-6 years ago or so.
8/20/2013 8:40 AM
We haven't tweaked recruiting. Should still be operating the same as always. I'll investigate this a little further to see if anything weird shows up. 

8/20/2013 9:08 AM
When are we going to hear anything that you are doing. A weekly update would be nice. I really like this game, but it seems you guys are stalled and not making any progress. I think the natives are getting restless LOL and I know it has been said before, but a little communication wouldn't hurt.
8/21/2013 12:53 AM
Posted by jaylien1 on 8/18/2013 11:00:00 AM (view original):
Those are basically leagues that use Grey Dog Software's Bowl Bound College Football. Pretty good, and deep, CFB sim but $30 and they stopped supporting it maybe 5-6 years ago or so.
Great game with many more options for what you want to run as far as formations. Also only D1a level, some really good teams open
8/21/2013 2:26 AM
what is the link for that
8/21/2013 9:30 AM
Posted by vikesrule69 on 8/21/2013 2:26:00 AM (view original):
what is the link for that
www.gdcfl.com

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

Popular on WhatIfSports site: Baseball Simulation | College Basketball Game | College Football Game | Online Baseball Game | Hockey Simulation | NFL Picks | College Football Picks | Sports Games

© 1999-2014 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.