Odd Scholarship message Topic

I am recruiting against a SIM.  I got this message after my initial effort, the player was all ready considering a SIM:

It would be an honor to play for you at xxxx, but I'd also be honored to play for a couple of other schools too. I'm sorry, I just need more time.

I thought that was a head, I put in a little more effort to knock the SIM off and got this:

If I had to give you an answer, I'd have to say no, but I just can't decide yet. I need more time. I'm sure you understand, right coach?

Is the first message a "behind" message?

8/19/2013 10:22 AM
First message is behind. 
8/19/2013 10:56 AM
But it's less behind than the 2nd one?
8/19/2013 11:00 AM
I think they are different indicators of the same level of behind, but I'm not even 100% sure how many levels there are...
8/19/2013 11:06 AM
First one is the way behind message from my experience. I once got it at the 2am cycle in a battle, and FSS had the player leaning heavily toward the other school. The player signed with the other school at the 8am cycle. 
8/19/2013 11:43 AM
I definitely would've said the 2nd message is more trailing than the 1st one, but that only makes sense here if the sim spent more at the same time.  I usually take the messages with the word "no" in them as slightly worse.
8/19/2013 11:48 AM
I've always thought that first message is behind, and of course anything where he's saying no is behind.  I do hate the ambiguous nature of some of these messages. Sure, it's part of the game to "not know" some things, but when veteran coaches still have problems determining what is what, it's pretty bad.
8/19/2013 2:28 PM
Odd Scholarship message Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.