player stats declining Topic

I  have been at this for a little while, and have never had my players stats all decline. I mean almost all of them. Sure after a red shirt or broken promise, but neither of those apply. id love thoughts by some of the experts.
8/21/2013 10:05 AM
I have found if I don't allocate practice time players may decline.  Also, there may situations where the entire team declines some between seasons.
8/21/2013 10:11 AM
Yeah you don't have a practice plan set. Get it set now and the players should still recover OK. If not you will lose 30 or more points by the end of the season.
8/21/2013 11:23 AM
One of the "problems" that happens when you change teams is that you often forget to reset you practice plans.  Game plans go with you, but practice plans do not.
8/21/2013 12:07 PM
I thought I had done that. Must not have saved properly. Thank you all.
8/21/2013 1:30 PM
happened to me as well.. i was using my ipad and set everything up.. about 6 games into season a conference mate noticed it and brought to my attention.. i would have probably gone seasons w/o noticing it lol
8/22/2013 1:24 AM
That seems to have been the issue. team gained 6 points last night... Thanks again
8/22/2013 9:33 AM
player stats declining Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.