promise to a senior Topic

Is there any downside to breaking a promise to a filler player recruited as a senior?
8/22/2013 7:22 PM
reputation?
8/22/2013 7:47 PM
I wouldn't worry about it. The hit, if there is any, will be negligible at worst.
8/22/2013 9:49 PM
there is no hit and no ramification outside the work ethic hit that senior will experience. as a rule, i always promise senior transfers a start + 30 so i dont have to waste money on effort. the reason there is no hit is the player never gets a chance to transfer on you - he would, but instead, he graduates.
8/23/2013 12:07 AM
Thanks g
8/23/2013 9:31 AM
I recruited a 1 year transfer recently, just to even out my classes. The guy was awful, had like a 2 WE, but I promised him a start and 30 minutes because I knew it couldn't hurt, and wanted to make sure nobody could take him away.  He averaged less than 10 minutes that season, and I never even got a message of him complaining.  But that also might be related to the fact that his WE couldn't get any worse.
8/23/2013 10:00 AM
I don't think there are ever any instances of seniors complaining via email, are there?
8/23/2013 12:23 PM
If you don't give a senior enough minutes for being a senior he will complain, I think.
8/23/2013 1:10 PM
promise to a senior Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.