Redshirt Question Topic

If I redshirt a guy and he is not happy with it, but only drops 5 points in WE, will he drop anymore through the season or will it stay at 5 points?
8/23/2013 7:38 PM
it will stay. unless he was pretty low to begin with that 5 points should be an easy pill to swallow.
8/23/2013 7:55 PM
yes, he's in the 40's still for WE. The guy is completely buried on the depth chart as the #4 SF and is lucky he even got recruited. Lots of low ratings, but plenty of potential. Can't believe he got butt hurt over being redshirted.
8/23/2013 8:51 PM
Yeah, it will stay at the number for the season.  I had the same thing with a guy buried deep at C and worst OVR on the team: Miner.  A 4 or 5 point drop is no big deal, but I thought he should have taken it w/o being informed.  Anyone else noticing this happening more frequently recently?
8/24/2013 10:32 AM
I haven't been informing of RS for awhile and nobody is really getting mad. last four guys have been fine with it.
8/27/2013 12:32 PM
Redshirt Question Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.