I'm curious about how the minutes we allot to various activities (conditioning, etc.) are allocated to the resulting improvements.  For instance, if I spend 20 minutes on conditioning, do each of the 4 affected improvements get the full effect of 20 minutes or do they each get 1/4 of the effect? 

8/25/2013 7:18 PM
if you put all 180 minutes into durability then this will enact the cheat code that make all players; skys the limit.
8/25/2013 9:24 PM
tigerpark wtf I told you not to tell anyone!
8/26/2013 12:07 AM
Thanks.  You both have been very helpful. 
8/26/2013 10:30 AM
Bumping this up again, since I got no meaningful responses.  Is this a stupid question?  The Player's Guide indicates that practicing Blocking, for instance, improves Blocking and Technique.  If you use 20 minutes on Blocking does the system give 20 minutes of improvement to both Blocking and Technique?  Or 10 min each? Or nobody knows?
8/30/2013 12:54 PM
After you set your team practice, hit "SHOW REC" on the bottom of the Practice page. That will give you a rough idea of the skills you should be working on for each position. Adjust according to your personnel, and your own preferences.
9/1/2013 10:28 PM
No one knows how the practice time influences each individual attribute,when two or more are involved.  I would not really worry about the "split".  The advice above is pretty good about using the default to start with and adjusting from there.  How much you decide to practice will also depend on how your team stacks up.  Example:  if they are all slow...putting time into increasing their speed might be warranted.  If their TECH is all pretty good...maybe not so many minutes allotted to that, so that you can spend it somewhere else.  Truthfully, I set it and forget it for multiple seasons.
9/2/2013 9:20 AM (edited)
Thanks.
9/2/2013 10:13 AM
I set it and forgot it years ago.
9/3/2013 2:29 PM
+1 set it and forget it ;)
9/3/2013 7:26 PM
++
9/6/2013 9:10 AM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.