am i correct in my understanding that rebounding is an accumulative/team effort initially...and then after it is determined which team pulled down the rebound, the sim then decides which player to give it to? what i want to verify is how important is rebounding for guards? assuming ATH and IQ are equal across the board...if TEAM A has indivdual rebounding attributes of its starters as 10/10/40/90/90, and TEAM B has rebounding attributes of its starters as 30/30/50/80/80...even though TEAM A has the better rebounding big men, would TEAM B actually be a better overall rebounding team due to their guards and sf? or is rebounding in general weighted more towards the attributes of your big men? thanks in advance for your input.
8/26/2013 9:23 AM
I would like some of the good coaches out there to weigh in on this as the basic question being asked is something I've wondered about too. My gut says the overall team's rebounding ability means the team will get more rebounds but as to how the game actually works I'm not sure on that.
8/26/2013 11:34 AM
Check out this thread.  I think it answers your first question (about how rebounds are assigned), but I didn't re-read the entire thing to see if answers the second question.
8/26/2013 11:38 AM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.