Assistance on scoring more points needed Topic

Posted by bhouska on 8/30/2013 8:14:00 AM (view original):
I still feel you're getting too bogged down on this season and how it's gonna go.  Don't.  That's a sure way to get frustrated and quit.  Until you learn to recruit successfully, you WILL NOT be successful.  Guaranteed.

very true.
8/30/2013 10:18 AM
Ya noticing that, i know first couple of years will be quite rough. Im a pretty avid sim player been in a couple hockey and soccer leagues for years now. just found out about GD. Thought it looked perfect its quite advance compared just to normal sim's and always been a fan of college system of recruiting. First recruiting window was a good eye opener on what is need to get recruits. i started with only 6 open scholarships and only managed to get 3 so i know for next year not to waste my money and who to target.

8/30/2013 1:28 PM
No one has mentioned it yet, but as you are learning the recruiting game it is probably a good idea to stay close to home.  With the low population numbers in most universes, you should be able to fill your roster spots easily within 250 miles, and the recruits you don't get won't bust your budget.
9/9/2013 4:53 PM
◂ Prev 12
Assistance on scoring more points needed Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.