Anyone know who is the "Top 10 W.S. Title Winners? Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.

Looks like somebody has 26% more HBD titles than piehole.

http://www.wisjournal.com/user/profile/Games/HardballDynasty/?user=yanks21

9/2/2013 7:47 AM
The best way to win a championship is lose 100 games for 5 years and build up your roster, according to MikeT.
9/2/2013 8:39 AM
Thank You, tecwrg, for actually answering my question. To the rest of you, really? This is why internet message boards have the terrible reputation they deserve. I didn't realize that asking if I had the most titles was equal to murdering all of your families. For the Love of God, all I've done is perfect a strategy for winning that is deemed "Legal" by the creators of the site. Apparently that makes me The Devil. This will make winning more titles over u inferior crybabies even sweeter.
9/3/2013 5:58 PM
Congrats?

Well done?

Huzzah?
9/3/2013 6:36 PM
Well, you're not really winning titles over most of us inferior crybabies because your "strategy" isn't tolerated in the worlds of inferior crybabies.
9/3/2013 7:23 PM
Are you proud of how you won your titles? And you never won any against this inferior crybaby.
9/3/2013 9:59 PM
Of course he's proud. 
He's perfected his strategy.
He's gotta be even better than the guy who was bragging about having never lost a WS nordique93
I mean lots of owners TRY to tank, but this guy has made it an art.
9/4/2013 1:33 AM
Also, n00b raping.  He's the King of n00b raping.
9/4/2013 5:55 AM
12 Next ▸
Anyone know who is the "Top 10 W.S. Title Winners? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.