Free season in a prog league -- FULL! Topic

I'm in a 2002 single-season progressive league that's about to start.  The teams are already entered, and a couple of owners are baby-sitting second (i.e., abandoned) teams.  We'd like to give the teams to owners who have never tried progs before, with the idea that one free season might hook you into staying on permanently.  There are no strings attached -- it's a free team, and if you don't want to return for the 2003 season you don't have to.

Send me a sitemail if you're interested.  

Here's a thread with good info on what progressive leagues are and how they work:

www.whatifsports.com/forums/Posts.aspx

8/29/2013 12:08 PM (edited)
On my progressive team, the GM page says that I have apprx $177 mil left to spend once the season starts.  Does this mean I can pick up ANYBODY on the WW that I want, or am I only allowed to pick certain players off the wire?? The reason I ask is because if I have THAT much money to spend.....LOOKOUT!!!!!! LOL
8/29/2013 7:51 PM
No WW in progressive leagues (that I've ever heard of, anyway).  The salary is set at the 255M max, but that's just to indicate there is no cap. 
8/29/2013 8:25 PM
All teams are entered and we have a schedule (first game sims 9/2 am).  Last call if you want to enjoy a full season of a prog with no strings attached.  All we ask is that you be a prog newbie and you give progs a fair shot.  If you don't like it, no obligation to return.  Send me a sitemail if you'd like the last remaining team transferred to you.  
9/1/2013 12:29 AM
Click "Always Allow" and get in here!

9/1/2013 2:54 PM
Let me know...I will take a team and try it....
9/2/2013 1:24 AM
Free season in a prog league -- FULL! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.