scheduling for next season? Topic

Im starting my first season in Leahy. I purchased a second season already. So when should I schedule my non conference games for next season?
9/1/2013 9:37 PM (edited)
Anytime...but it has to be completed by the end of the National Championship game.  I suggest scheduling at least a couple of SIMs, then depending on how you think you can do, a couple of human coached teams that you think you can beat.  The conference schedule will be set for you and you won't know what it is until after the season rolls over.
9/1/2013 9:52 PM
Keep in mind 'vision' ... it corresponds to roughly your last 3 years win totals.  You definitely want to make sure to keep increasing.  Don't bite off more than you can chew.
9/2/2013 1:08 PM
For your first couple seasons schedule a sims you need the wins!
9/5/2013 4:24 PM
Keep your schedule weak until you make the playoffs, then start increasing it a bit at a time.
9/6/2013 8:59 AM
scheduling for next season? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.