All 4 #1 seeds from 1 conference, has it happened? Topic

Right now the ACC Tark has the top 4 spots in the projection report. Of course there is a long way to go in the season and there is little chance we'll hold on to them. But this seems like 1 of those things that may have actually not happened in HD, although I think the ACC-Allen and SEC-Smith may have done this. Anybody know for sure?
9/1/2013 9:59 PM
Pretty sure it's happened with the ACC in Allen...I seem to recall a thread/post to that effect in the past.
9/2/2013 1:56 AM
It'd be pretty cool if it happened in Tark.  The CT carries a lot of weight which makes it difficult to hold all 4 spots.

It's even more rare at DII and DIII.  Heartland in Iba almost did it this season. With a week to go, we had all four #1 seeds but one of the teams dropped to a #3

9/2/2013 4:31 AM
I'm almost positive it happened in ACC Allen. I have seen three several times.
9/2/2013 10:26 PM
Seen 3 1's and a 2 in D3 but that was as close as I have seen
9/3/2013 12:20 AM
All 4 #1 seeds from 1 conference, has it happened? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.