Roster limits after rollover Topic

I apologize in advance.  Pretty new only a few seasons in and I assume, rarely having an original thought in real life, that everything I think of has been brought up before.  I know the last couple of seasons after taking over teams that were ransacked that I have had a difficult time filling minor league rosters after retirements and minor leaguers leaving in FA.  The problem is compounded by the roster minimums being enforced way before the season kicks in.  Here's a scenario: I need to sign 40 guys over the 5 minor league levels.  So I go bananas in FA and in the first round I sign a dozen players.  So I can keep track of what level and what positions I effectively need to fill, I assign them all to a minor league roster.  When I go to subit the changes, I will continually get the message "you are below the roster minimum at the XX level."  What difference does that make during arb and FA signing periods?  I end up having to write out all my rosters on paper trying to figure out what I have/need until I have signed and moved around enough players to meet the min's.  This is my wordy way of asking if anybody has asked for the roster minimums to be turned off until a couple days before the season starts?

9/3/2013 12:22 AM
Bumped the most recent two discussions on this for you.
9/3/2013 12:57 AM
Thanks. That was simultaneously helpful and painful to read. I'll let it drop and suffer through like I have been.
9/3/2013 1:35 AM
Roster limits after rollover Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.