I know its late and we have less than 20 hrs left but i'd like to get some more coaches in CUSA..

Currently theres only 3 us (marshall, southern ****, and tulsa are human coached).  i plan on being at Marshall (my alma mater) until they fire me (i just completed season #2 so im rebuilding a squad that dropped all the way from a b- in season 57 down to a d- in 66 (when i took over).   Memphis is available and has been human controlled up until last season when it went to a sim so there's talent on that squad that will help you immediately.  Memphis will have 3 open scholarships and will return 3sr, 4jr, and then 2 sim freshman.  They run FB/FCP.    Or you can stay out of my area and head out west and pick up a texas school :)

If nothing else, keep CUSA in the back of your mind for next season!!

Thanks and good luck with your job search

9/4/2013 4:49 AM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.