Ichiro Filled! Topic

Great team and a great opportunity available. Looking for a long term owner. Had somebody back out just as we rolled and is the only opening in this great world. Great owners who come back year after year. Hurry up and snag this team. Site mail me.

This is a young and rising ballclub that made it to the playoffs last season.

Hardball Dynasty – Fantasy Baseball Sim Games - Franchise Profile

Win benchmarks of 55/1yr 190/3yrs. Teams up for review if fail to meet. $35mil prospect budget cap.

9/6/2013 2:02 PM (edited)
I am the owner who backed out at the last minute, for personal reasons, and with my apologies to the other owners in this world. It's a great world, with probably the least turnover of any world I've been in. The franchise I'm leaving is in great shape and should be a contender for many seasons to come. There are no serious issues with salaries, long-term contracts, players up for free agency or arbitration, etc. Furthermore, the minors are well-stocked and won't require much attention.  
9/6/2013 11:07 AM
http://ichiroexpressworld.blogspot.com/
9/6/2013 11:33 AM
I am probably missing it somewhere, but what was the previous team name to look at any comments on the blog.  Thanks
9/6/2013 12:25 PM
Last season team name Burlington Mustains and before that Columbus Railbenders
9/6/2013 5:31 PM
Bump
9/6/2013 6:37 PM
Ichiro Filled! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.