OT: Surprise teams 2013 Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
I know Nebraska's Defense isn't good again this season but that QB for Wyoming is pretty solid, if he stays healthy and that D steps up all season they could have a solid season, more so than I think people are expecting. Honestly haven't been able to watch any games due to no cable or working
9/7/2013 1:26 PM
Arkansas, Arkansas State, Western Kentucky, and Colorado
9/7/2013 5:48 PM
With that 40-14 loss to Ball State maybe Army will not be a surprise after all. Gophers are rolling 2nite.

GO ARMY! BEAT NAVY!

9/7/2013 10:09 PM
So my Gophers are 8-2 and for the first time since 1973 we have won 4 conference games in a row. I know. I know. This all sounds like we are masters at futility and indeed we are but I'll take 8-2 and we are a program on the rise.

Two tough games against Wisconsin and Michigan State to finish the schedule out. I'd love to see the Axe back in Minnesota where it belongs.

GO GOPHERS!!

As for my Army pick? They seem improved but they still stink. I do see the Army/Navy game as up for grabs though.

11/11/2013 7:24 PM
No one expected Duke to do anything after last seasons bowl appearance. Now they're 7-2 including a win in Blacksburg over Va Tech
11/11/2013 7:28 PM
OT: Surprise teams 2013 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.