I am sure this has been said before, but I would like an App for my phone/tablet to enable me to manage my teams on the go, or off of my work's network. This would be a GIANT upgrade over using phones browser.
9/7/2013 4:15 PM
I doubt we'll be seeing an HBD app in this life.

What I ended up doing was installing a browser on my phone and tablets that I use only for HBD. I customize it for HBD as much as possible. It's not an app, but it works fine.

9/7/2013 5:09 PM
At the bottom of the HBD page is a site map link. It is what I have started using to navigate when on mobile.
9/12/2013 10:56 AM
Posted by usfbully on 9/12/2013 10:56:00 AM (view original):
At the bottom of the HBD page is a site map link. It is what I have started using to navigate when on mobile.
That's how I do it when the dropdowns aren't functioning properly on my phone.
I know a lot of people love APPS for games like this and Fantasy Baseball/Football, but I really hate those APPS.  I would much rather navigate the full website on my phone.
9/12/2013 4:12 PM
I want an HBD app for android. Screw apple.
12/28/2014 12:35 PM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.