they're green - home or campus visit before scholo Topic

First year playing - I have been sticking to the recommended guidelines for new coaches - so I have a board of "green guys" that I am happy with and signing happens later today.

I know I have to see the head coach before they  will accept scholarship...

...so am I okay saving some money with a head coach home visit or should I spend the extra for the campus visit?

Thanks in advance!
9/8/2013 9:27 AM
As long as you have had a Assistant or Head Coach scouting trip you will be fine if they are green.  If there was no face to face (in person), i.e. the phone or letters or the random green from pre-recruiting - they will not sign.  Don't waste your cash on a visit if they are green and you already scouted them, just offer a scholarship before signing.

9/8/2013 10:11 AM
thank you for the clarification!!
9/8/2013 11:58 AM
You are welcome.  Welcome to Gridiron Dynasty!  Best of luck with your signings!
9/8/2013 3:21 PM
Try 50 phone calls. I never did and I want to know how that works for you 
9/10/2013 7:01 AM
So, if the first step is an AC scout and you want the recruit, currently uncontested, and you know the recruit will start from day 1, is a game start be the best play since it is cheaper than the CV? If the AC scout counts as a face to face, is an AC scout plus a guaranteed start, but without a CV, enough to sign them assuming the start turns them green?

9/13/2013 4:11 PM
Sent you a site mail, jp. 
9/14/2013 9:56 AM
they're green - home or campus visit before scholo Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.