HEY O'S! IT'S DO OR DIE Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
9/11/2013 12:15 PM
Buck was intimidated by Joe and folded up the tent.
9/13/2013 8:03 AM
It's alright. They'll sweep the lowly Jays.
9/13/2013 10:12 AM
Kansas City is the only team that appears to be at all interested in actually winning the 2nd wildcard at this point...
9/15/2013 6:01 PM
I believe you mean Cleveland. 4 wins in a row, and 7 of their last 10. And now Cle and KC play each other.

Fun pennant race baseball!

9/16/2013 8:14 AM
I gotta say, this September schedule is unintentionally awesome. I have a feeling MLB thought Cleveland and NY would be out of it by now, which is why they get the Astros in the last week. Going to be a lot of drama in the next 10 days.
9/19/2013 8:49 PM
There's no way MLB made any sort of pre-season decision assuming the Yankees were going to miss the playoffs. That's utterly ridiculous.
9/20/2013 7:47 AM
Don't be silly, mfahie.  I'm sure that last year in early September when the schedule was finalized and released, MLB looked at the first place Yankees and said "There's no way they'll be contenders next year, let's plan accordingly."
9/20/2013 7:54 AM
Wouldn't the more likely conspiracy be that MLB assumed the Yankees would be in the playoff chase, and therefore scheduled them Houston for the easy late season victories?
9/20/2013 9:56 AM
12 Next ▸
HEY O'S! IT'S DO OR DIE Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.