Lasorda--1 left, Low Salary Commitment! Topic

Lasorda is one of the blah blah blah blah worlds in all of blah blah. We pride ourselves on blah blah blah blah blah and very quick rollovers as well.

OK, we get it You don't want to hear the hype. You want to see the team(s) We are in the playoffs right now and blah blah blah blah blah--OK,  here they are:

Hardball Dynasty – Fantasy Baseball Sim Games - Scottsdale Boulder Mules Franchise Profile

A top Lasorda franchise. 94-68 on the season. Four consecutive division titles and not done by a long shot.

Team reserved for kelly_mccann

Washington Grays, NL, 78-84

This team could go either way. 78-84 on the season. Rebuild or regroup. Very low payroll with a mere $26.9M committed to next season. Rob Evans and top prospect Trent Miles lead the way.

Team reserved for Beanpole

Hartford Colonials, AL, 93-69

This team has had a nice turn around, won 2 consecutive division crowns, and looks to have staying power for some time. Mark Howell, Davey Collier, and upcoming #4 pick Russell Ellis make this a very attractive squad to take over.

Team reserved for stonewalter.

Montgomery Burns, AL, 99-63

This team has averaged 98 wins the past 3 seasons and is on the way up. Features stud
Wellington DeRojas as well as youthful stars Marc Harmon, Hideo Li, and Carlos Reyes. Definitely a team to grab.

Team reserved for HAWKEYEONE

We generally roll very quickly so if you hate long waits Lasorda is the world for you. If interested or need more information please contact 

sermonauthor

9/20/2013 6:09 PM (edited)
Lasorda is a *bleeping* great world. There's a lot of BLAH BLAH BLAH owners who are really *bleeping" high quality.  It's with great sadness I leave behind the Boulder Mules franchise.  The majority or the ML talent is still very young, including a GG SS who hits 40 bombs a season and a dude named Mule Radar.  How can you not want a team with a kid named Mule Radar?  Mule is actually battling his teammate RF Richie Jennings (also very young) for this seasons MVP award.  SP Gio Diaz should win the Cy Young (in Scottsdale none the less) and is still is his arb years.  I also signed a reedonkulous IFA this year who is already ML ready, but you can allow him to season in the minors for a couple seasons and he will be silly.  Young ML talent you are still in control of financially,  payroll flexibility, and a dude named Mule Radar... what more could you ask for?
9/10/2013 9:50 AM
What they said...This is a league that cares and plays well together, no matter where your from...our owner loss rate has been small the past several seasons ensuring quick turn around..if you enjoy those things red rover red rover we call you to come on over.  
9/10/2013 10:15 AM

Two quality owners just posted. One so good he wants to make sure his playoff-ready team goes to a good home. That's the kind of folks you find here in Lasorda. A shame to lose you kelly . . . 

9/10/2013 3:31 PM

The Scottsdale team is currently in the Division Series and looking to go all the way!

Reserve that team now!

9/11/2013 2:26 AM
Hurry up and claim Scottsdale before I come to my senses!
9/11/2013 9:37 AM
I have just finished my first season in Lasorda and have rarely experienced such a drama-free season in 60+ seasons of HBD.  The league is extremely active in the trade market, so even if you start in rebuilding mode, you have the opportunity to turn things around quickly.
9/11/2013 11:22 AM

Kelly, your team has found a good home. We will miss your bright eyes and sweet smile. Just remember the world called "Lasorda". And the good times we had for a while . . . 

9/11/2013 5:26 PM
Any interest in a Lasorda/Canseco owner swap?  We could get both these worlds rolling within 24 hours.  If so I will try to find someone in Canseco who wants the Washington DC team.
9/11/2013 8:20 PM
Lasorda is where all the cool kids play....be cool join us... no peer pressure
9/12/2013 11:26 AM

Can't get us rolling in 24 hours KMC. We are still in the LCS phase of the playoffs.

9/12/2013 12:38 PM
Details!
9/12/2013 4:23 PM

I will certainly ask the owners once we finish the playoffs.

9/12/2013 11:35 PM
With the real MLB playoffs starting soon, wouldn't you like to be in a league that can start at the same time...join us..
9/13/2013 11:03 AM

These teams are too good to stayed unclaimed for long. Grab 'em NOW.

9/13/2013 12:42 PM
123 Next ▸
Lasorda--1 left, Low Salary Commitment! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.