The GAPL is looking for two owners for the 1923 season. We are a 12 team progressive league that started in 1901. We have nine great owners. The Boston Braves of the National League and the Chicago White Stockings will each have a top four pick in the lottery.
As of this morning, we are 103 games into the season. Draft order is set at the 120 game mark. When we have a draft order I will post the pick the team will have. The Chicago team will be a lottery team. If you are interested in a team please let me know.
Great American Progressive League
This league will start with the 1901 season and work our way through the history of baseball.
Full League Rules
* WIS 4 with 12 teams, 2 leagues, 1 division (6-6), 2 playoff teams, no interleague play and a balanced schedule
* Exculsive Player ownership
* NO DH
* No Waiver Wire
* Six Below Average AAA Fielder and four Below Average AAA Pitchers
* Alignment will be as close to possible to the NL/AL
* Opening draft will be a snake style draft 1-12, 12-1. Draft Order will be determined using random.org. Your number will be the order you sign up in. (i.e. the first person signing up will be 1, etc.)
* 25 man roster limit to start. As we progress and add enough players we will draft the extras into AAA
* There are 358 players available in the 1922 draft.
* 1902 draft and on will be determined using the standings at the Transaction Deadline. Bottom four teams will be put in a lottery using Michigan Lottery Daily 4 drawings.
* Picks for the 1923 season CAN NOT be traded until the 1922 season starts.
* Any player you draft that disappears and re-enter the WIS database in later season can be placed on the IR list
* Only full season verisions of the player can be used. No partial seasons
* Players become eligible to be drafted when the first appear in the WIS Database
* Team names must have the State, City or Borough of the stadium's location. The nickname is up to you. You can use the orginal nickname or one you make up.
* When your team switches stadiums in real life you must do the same.
* You can change cities in future years but you must use one of your first three draft picks to select the Stadium.
9/16/2013 6:54 PM (edited)