Hi everyone, trying out GD and I have signed my first batch of recruits.  But I can't figure out where/how to add them to my depth chart?  I don't see anything on the help section anywhere either.  Do I have to wait until the signing period is completely over, even though they've signed?
9/14/2013 10:24 AM
You can't add Fr to your roster until recruiting is completely over. They will show up and be eligible to be put on the depth chart then! Welcome to GD, if you have any questions myself, and many other coaches are willing to help. GL in your first season!
9/14/2013 10:27 AM
Thanks hookem, I had a follow up question on recruiting.  Do DII players ever drop to DIII if they stay unsigned long enough?  For example, if they're listed as undecided in  DII, can I try to go up and get them?  Or is that a bad strategy?
9/14/2013 11:29 AM
At 1st, you won't see any DII recruits in your DIII search.  Once you become playoff/championship caliber, you may start to see some borderline D2/D3 recruits.  With the limited funds at that level, just be careful battling for them....
9/14/2013 11:43 AM
If you can't see them from day 1 - you won't be able to see them later. Don't waste effort on looking at DII recruits at DIII unless they show up on your DIII vision list.
9/14/2013 2:08 PM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.