Scouting Trip Question Topic

In the scouting trip message of one of the players I recruited it said:

Runs the court very well - with the right diet and conditioning he could be MUCH quicker than he is today.

According to most of the other posts I have seen this should mean that he is HH in speed because MUCH is in all caps. After improving by only one in his speed he has gone down to average potential. Can anyone answer why he is now average potential in speed and not still high?
9/16/2013 5:28 PM
Unfortunately, it's a low/high message.  Speed is a deceiving one.  I don't have the link to the page with all of the potential messages on them, but here is h/h for speed:  "If he works hard at it, we could see *massive* improvement here."

9/16/2013 5:33 PM
docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc

Here is a link that shows all the low high and high high messages.

9/17/2013 4:23 PM
Thanks scotty and darnoc. They shouldn't capitalize the much, it makes it MUCH more confusing.
9/17/2013 7:07 PM
As you can probably see on the link, speed is the only one that is deceptive in that way.
9/18/2013 8:54 AM
Well, low post has an all caps low-high as well, but for some reason I never get confused over that one. Speed I have to look up every. single. time.
9/18/2013 9:28 AM
I think LP is not as confusing because its easy to remember that "skys the limit" is the one that is high/high.
9/18/2013 9:46 AM
Scouting Trip Question Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.