rescinding scholarships Topic

Hey guys im finishing up my first year. I did terrible my first recruiting class. Do the pros outweigh the cons when rescinding scholarships. Id love to rescind two.
9/17/2013 7:04 PM
If you offered them, I'd keep them.  If they are SimAi recruited your reputation won't take such a big hit.
9/19/2013 2:25 PM
My opinion.....if they suck and you can do better, then eliminate them.  If they are mediocre...then you might not be able to get better recruits and would be in worse shape.

The key:  you have to be able to recruit.  Cutting players and then taking even more sim recruits is a death spriral.  I know this from my first four seasons playing this game.....

BTW:  not all sim recruits are total crap.  I had a sim DL recruit that became a 3 year starter (well, my team was not very good which was in his favor), and he ended up having the 10th most sacks in a season (at that time...which has since been bettered by others).
9/20/2013 9:39 AM
rescinding scholarships Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.