Howdy everyone. Do you believe that it is worth having a RS on this guy?

http://www.whatifsports.com/hd/PlayerProfile/Ratings.aspx?tid=0&pid=2535601

Thanks

9/17/2013 8:33 PM
He will be a 6th man for sure. He's too slow and sucks at ath, def, speed.The red shirt doesn't really matter. Hope u dont take offense to ur recruiting ability because by the looks of it the rest of ur team is good.
9/17/2013 8:52 PM (edited)
I would cut him next season. He will hurt you (unless he's going to improve a lot more in ATH and DEF

And agree with Philly....the rest of your team looks good, but he'll be a foul machine with that poor ATH and DEF. 
9/17/2013 9:20 PM
I agree with bbunch, he'll only be worth keeping if his ATH and DEF are blue and preferably high/high.
9/18/2013 8:54 AM
No offense taken, i just don't have enough time for recruiting sometimes and just find a player that i think will improve to be decent.
Thanks for the input.
9/18/2013 5:07 PM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.