The Double Franchise League - - 1962 through 2012
Pretty simple rules:
(1) Pick one franchise for your position players
(2) Pick a different franchise for your pitching staff
(3) Use only the years 1962 through 2012
(4) DH is used
(5) No AAA, waiver wire or clones. Injuries are off.
(6) Use a ballpark one of your franchises played in
(7) Unique combo - - in other words only one person can have Yankee hitters and Dodger pitchers. However, if someone wants the inverse (Dodger hitters and Yankee pitchers) that is cool.
(8) Sign up here so that we can enforce the unique combo aspect
(9) The salary cap is $140 million
(10) Once we get to 12 people I will start sitemailing the league number
(11) I will pick my combo after 10 people enter
Any other questions of comments please feel free to ask!!