Glavine300 -- 4 Openings Topic

4 Openings in Glavine.   Good mix of teams.  28 owners returned.

Always has been / Always will be a Private League.

Simple rule:  Must win more than 120 games in any two consecutive seasons.  Have never had to ask someone to leave. 

Available Teams.

1) NL East  Hardball Dynasty – Fantasy Baseball Sim Games - Franchise Profile -- Had two solid owners for a long time.  Had a one year owner this time (two 10-year owners left HBD entirely).  Solid franchise.  ONLY AVAILABLE NL TEAM

2) AL North division winner Hardball Dynasty – Fantasy Baseball Sim Games - Franchise Profile-- won 109 games but upset in playoffs.  Not certain if this is why owner did not re-up after 3 seasons.  Features  26 year-old Hardball Dynasty – Fantasy Baseball Sim Games - Player Profile: Ugueth Tabaka who commanded a 20 million free agent signing bonus.  Also, 28 year-old ACE Hardball Dynasty – Fantasy Baseball Sim Games - Player Profile: Asdrubal Manzanillo

3) AL North Wildcard and DCS winner  Hardball Dynasty – Fantasy Baseball Sim Games - Franchise Profile; good young team with Hardball Dynasty – Fantasy Baseball Sim Games - Player Profile: Juan Diaz  anchoring the middle of the line-up.  Very stable franchise, previous owner had it for 10-plus years, good draft picks 3-5 years ago.  Left HBD because of personal time commitments.

4) AL East rebuilding project Hardball Dynasty – Fantasy Baseball Sim Games - Franchise Profile.  Coming off 3 4th place division finishes, minors are stocked and will have the #6 pick in the upcoming draft

9/22/2013 10:41 PM (edited)
You will really enjoy this league.  Good group of owners who like to have fun and stay competitive.  It seems like every season I tell myself I should stop playing and focus on other things, but this league is just too much fun to stop.
9/21/2013 3:44 AM
It's a solid group. I'm staying.
9/21/2013 3:29 PM
Been in league since start. Awesome league. Join up
9/24/2013 1:22 PM
Lot's of long time owners here and our turnover is typically low.

Very few 100 win or 100 loss teams each season makes for a very competitive and enjoyable league.  

Have had a lot of past Hardball players who have left the game for awhile make their return by joining our world and has worked out well.  If you have been away for awhile and want to jump back in, this is the league for you.
9/25/2013 8:55 AM
Long time owner. Great world.
9/26/2013 10:16 AM
Most owners have been in the league for 10+ years -- quite a few are founders. No drama, decent number of trades, good job of protecting Rule V, lots of different strategies deployed.  NO TANKERS ALLOWED
9/27/2013 1:41 PM
hurry and join.  Great league
9/29/2013 9:37 PM
Let's fill this puppy!
9/30/2013 7:39 PM
Glavine300 -- 4 Openings Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.