Posted by verynice on 9/22/2013 7:10:00 PM (view original):
1. how many keepers
2. how does 2nd year draft work
3. we can take players from all 3 years (year selected and 2 random)?
4. how many live
5. Have to draft 1st available WIS season?
sorry szzy :>))
No I'm sorry left out a few important details.
1. keepers unlimited
2. Each new season random dates will be selected to create the "rookie" draft pool (will add this to opening post)
3. Players can be drafted from all the birthdays. Tonight when I get home and get a chance I will start creating the available players list from the dates we have so far and I think it will make more sense.
4. 40 games live (will make change to opening post)
5. Yes you must start a player with his 1st WIS season