Player Information window... Bug? Topic

Now I'm not sure if this is a bug or not, it's a bit strange though. 

When I click on a player and open the player information window on my iPhone, at the top of the page I can view actual statistics, regular season stats, game log and performance history with the last 10 games log under it. However, on my PC, I can't view any of this info, it only says the players name, franchise, salary, and B/T, with last 10 under it. 

Sometimes its a bit annoying when I need certain information, and I haven't played for a couple years but I could swear these options used to show up on my PC. 

Am I missing something, or has this just been removed for some formats?

PS, sorry if this is the wrong forum for this question but I didn't see any bug forums. 
9/21/2013 9:39 PM
Try a different browser. I get that on Google Chrome problem, but not on Explorer or Firefox
9/22/2013 12:04 AM
That's it - thanks!
9/25/2013 9:37 PM
Player Information window... Bug? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.