Poll to WIS about HBD Please vote Topic

All suggestions just sink like a stone, so who cares?
9/24/2013 10:19 PM
Honestly, tec nailed the suggestion forum.   They're all "This would be GREAT FOR ME!!!"

If I were in charge, I'd drop a ton of "STFU" in the suggestion forum.
9/24/2013 10:51 PM
A lot are BS but there have been solid suggestions far more often, and more recently, than any effort on the part of WIS to improve HBD. The obvious truth is no one at WIS gives a flip about the future of this game, its deficiencies, or those that plunk 25 bucks a shot into their coffers. Nothing will change even if 30 commish that walk on water suddenly show up, there will be many worlds taking weeks to fill. 
9/25/2013 4:38 AM
We may have reached a saturation point.
9/25/2013 5:57 AM
Raise your hand if you've heard that before.

9/25/2013 8:23 AM
Posted by EasyE7273 on 9/24/2013 8:41:00 PM (view original):
Posted by mchalesarmy on 9/24/2013 3:04:00 PM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 9/24/2013 2:55:00 PM (view original):
You'll have to excuse me if I feel like you're talking out the side of your mouth but, a week ago, you inquired about an opening in a world I commish.    Basically, if your world didn't fill soon, you'd be interested in taking a team.   I said "When you know what you're going to do, let me know."    You haven't and your world hasn't filled.    Even worse, two others have confirmed their interest so, at best, you're third on a list that seldom goes that deep.

What, if you believe a world hasn't filled in a week, is holding you back from making a decision?    Maybe you like your team and your world?
Exactly. 

That world went public and they gained 3 "new owners". All accounts created within a 12 day period, and these "new owners" went straight to that world that has been sitting longer than any other. All 3 are STILL there, patiently waiting. Because as a new owner, you know, they just want to try THAT world, and aren't really interested in actually trying the game out ASAP like EVERY OTHER REAL NEW OWNER.

Then after the month of being public and gaining the three aliases, they went back to private and have since lost 3 "real owners". 

You want to talk about aliases? How about you? 16 division titles in 17 seasons. I don't care how long of a time an owner has been around, that is incredible.
Ha. You think THAT is incredible? That's baby stuff compared to THIS guy:

ewd330

He's NEVER had a losing season. PLUS he's had 70 100 win seasons. Which is basically 2 out of every 3 seasons he's played.

That dude is a beast! 

There were some really amazing profiles I found while recruiting for my draft tourney, but that dude was the sickest of all.
9/25/2013 8:27 AM
He's been known to give away teams, mid-season, if they're not playoff bound.  
9/25/2013 8:36 AM
Posted by MikeT23 on 9/25/2013 8:36:00 AM (view original):
He's been known to give away teams, mid-season, if they're not playoff bound.  
ah
9/25/2013 8:38 AM
Sometimes records aren't what they seem.   He's obviously pretty good at the game but the fact that he's been in about 30 worlds in 115 seasons tells me that he cherrypicks teams and bails before the decline.   If I wasn't a lazy ****, and was more interested, I'd be curious how the teams he left behind fared over the next couple of seasons.    I'd guess "Not so well" as his payroll is usually very high.
9/25/2013 8:51 AM
Yeah. I went back and checked and usually he's taking a team that wins 100+ in his first season, then the payroll increases & wins decline, and then he's gone.
9/25/2013 8:54 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
◂ Prev 12345 Next ▸
Poll to WIS about HBD Please vote Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.