You know the NHL is back when... Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
at least he didn't use his purse.
9/25/2013 5:31 PM
...When Jimbo rolls off his Boy friend and puts away his Liberace Robe, jacks off in the shower over P.Kane and starts posting like he knows anything about Hockey..
9/25/2013 10:23 PM
...when randle starts posting about his homosexual fantasies (well it probably happens year round, but I only see them during hockey season).
9/26/2013 12:28 AM
and starts posting like he knows anything about Hockey..

isn't this your standard post by know it alls who try to disguise the fact that they really don't as much about a subject as they think they do.
9/26/2013 12:29 AM
....When Jimbo starts site mailing me amd asking what icing and offside mean? and how the Chicago black Ravens will do   this year, boasting about how Toews is gonna win the Norris this year..thats when i know its hockey season
9/28/2013 6:12 PM
thats Hilarious ...! why cant you and your chicago butt buddies be funny like that Jimbo?
9/28/2013 9:18 PM
You know the NHL is back when... Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.