When you send CVs and effort that can be rejected Topic

Hey, this isn't really an earth-shattering strategic post, but I was wondering what you guys do during recruiting when you send effort that the recruit can reject.  For example, maybe you are trying to knock Sims off or are in a battle.  Do you send them one by one or all of them at a time?  CVs for example - let's say you send 5 one by one, and maybe 2 or 3 get accepted.  Or, you can send 5 at once, but then it's all or nothing, and you may have wasted a cycle.

Or, there is the school of thought that you don'd spend any effort that can be rejected (i.e. a bunch of AC Scouts).

Like to hear what others do...
9/26/2013 2:17 PM
The higher lvl you go the more effort to win a battle vs a sim. Send multiples, I usually do like a 4 and then a 2-3 in the same cycle (at DIA). At DIII and DII though, if they are continuing to reject things then give up, you wont be able to get them to come play for you, also you shouldn't have to spend that kind of money on a recruit at the lower levels as I kind of hinted at the beginning of the post
9/26/2013 2:36 PM
I also use a clump of Head Coach Scouts with a mix of 1,1,1,1 CV's ... at DII when I'm trying to knock off a Sim quickly.
9/26/2013 2:39 PM
When you send CVs and effort that can be rejected Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.