2013 Draft League -- looking for owners Topic

For the eighth year in a row, I'll be running a draft league for the new players as soon as SIM releases the 2013 stats.

There will be no salary limit (none needed), WW, Clones (DUH!). We will use a DH this year.  There will be trades and AAA (6/4 average). 50 games live minimum to make the playoffs and ALL PLAYOFF GAMES MUST BE PLAYED LIVE. We will use the draft utility (if you've never used it before, don't worry -- it's easy; if you have questions about it, I'll gladly help you out). 

Draft will be conducted in random order - snake style. Only current stadiums may be used - unique - sign up for stadium when you join. I'll choose my stadium after 10 have joined.

Sign up now to reserve your spot. I'll sitemail you the league number the day the new players are released so we can start quickly!  This has always been a fun and competitive league -- so 2013 should be no different!  

9/27/2013 3:39 PM

Sounds like fun.  Do you have link to the forum?

10/15/2013 3:31 AM
2013 Draft League -- looking for owners Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.