Just popping in to say hi! I hope all is well with all my old friends!
9/29/2013 4:29 PM
Hey man how are you?! Just to show you some  things are still are still the same live just died during a game I was playing. Now its showing me still on so I cant make any moves with my teams.
Hope all is well

9/29/2013 5:34 PM
Yo! There's an opening in Szcz's New Century Progressive — we're into 1917 now — with a team that has been exceptionally well-run if you're getting the itch.
9/29/2013 6:33 PM
Welcome back!  Still some openings in the 2013 draft league... love to have you!
9/29/2013 11:08 PM
hope all is well with you and the family..would be an asset to any open league
9/30/2013 4:26 AM
hey grant - hope you're doing/feeling good !!
10/1/2013 7:51 AM
habs for those who dont know him is like Ric Flair is to wrestling..WOOOOOOOOOOOOO. an icon lol and one the best
10/1/2013 8:26 AM
Habs, there are 2 openings in your WITWD league: Toronto and Detroit. I have always left the light (the thread, that is) open for you. Come join if you want to try to take down my threepeat (TM) World Champion Yankees!
10/1/2013 9:08 AM
Also a few openings in 2013 contraction, and I am going to start the Season 13 America's Cup (unless you want that one back).
10/1/2013 9:08 AM
What up Grant!!!
10/2/2013 10:04 AM
Obviously nothing's changed.   Everybody will still stoop to anything to try get an extra guy for their leagues.
10/2/2013 2:43 PM
lol...as you can see from my delay in responding, life is pretty busy. I have switched grades, and now both of my kids are getting more and more involved in sports both in and out of school, and we bought a new house....so we are purging and readying our current house to sell. I do miss all of you guys, and often think of the "good old days". It would be great to return, but I will have to pass until at least the new year to be fair for the live games. Good to see you are all still here! I take it you are all doing well? I couldn't have asked for better friends than you guys here... does toddleduc still play? Bastan? Kruker? arvid? dlrawson? brando? (there are so many I am sure i am missing...) is anyone still in that Hardball league?
10/16/2013 7:13 PM (edited)
Glad to hear from you Habs! ... Of that bunch you mentioned, dlrawson is the one most active ... Will be glad to have you back when you are ready ... 
10/16/2013 9:59 PM
Good to hear from you Habs, sounds like that itch will need scratching in the future.  I'll be moving to Montana in the near future.  You'll be most welcome when you come back.  Best commish ever.
10/17/2013 12:25 AM
Bastan and toddleduc are still playing some live; todd's been doing more sim. arvid vanished for a while but promises (threatens?) to return soon. Obviously brando is still here and dlrawson likewise. And yes, the HBD league is still going strong, though with a new and vastly improved commissioner running things ;)

USA Federation is just finishing up Season 21. Filled in about two weeks. I'll pencil you in for season 23!
10/17/2013 1:05 AM
12 Next ▸

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.