Billy Beane - Replacement Needed Topic

** Down to only the Little Rock Opening...available immediately**

Both teams are available immediately so you can get in now to finish the season, inherit budgets, make some moves, etc. Teams need to stay in their respective cities, but team name can change pending approval.

1. I run four worlds and combined over 50+ seasons.  In every single season my worlds are approved the same day as rollover....no waiting at all.

2.  World Rules which are enforced

3.  Active blog and live world community.

4.  Very competitive

Little Rock Rollers

World Blog

World Rules
1/6/2014 11:46 AM (edited)
The Honolulu team has been grabbed. Still looking for a qualified candidate to take over Toronto long term.
10/2/2013 6:21 AM
I'll take Toronto
10/4/2013 11:46 AM
The replacement owner for the Honolulu franchise has backed out.  I have agreement from him that if he chose to back out I could transfer the team so please step up if you're interested in getting in prior to rollover so you can make FA decisions, promote minor leaguers, and keep the current budget.
10/14/2013 6:11 PM
IMPORTANT - This is the only opening we have. The other 31 owners are committed to returning so we will be approved immediately once rollover hits.  We are about 10 games out from the playoffs.
10/14/2013 7:35 PM
Bump...new team just came available.  Very good squad, #1 seed in the playoffs.  He is cutting abck to 3 teams.
10/23/2013 10:36 AM
I'm interested
10/23/2013 10:52 AM
I'm very interested in the Atlanta Team. PM me if that's still available please! I'm very active, and the commish of the world I'm currently in.
10/23/2013 12:48 PM
Two teams open for next season, but available immediately for transfer. Please see links above.
1/3/2014 12:04 PM
** Down to only the Little Rock Opening...available immediately**
1/6/2014 11:46 AM
Billy Beane - Replacement Needed Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.