Yahoo! Fantasy Hoops-2 Needed for Keeper Topic

My keeper league "94x50" is entering it's 5the season and I need to replace a few managers. Before I post the info I'm looking for a few that will stay competitive the whole season AND come back for multiple runs at a Championship. I figure Hoops Dynasty is the best place to look for Hoop junkies  .

League Info: 12 teams with roto scoring (FG's made, FT's made, 3's made, Points, Rebounds, Assists, Steals, Blocked Shots, and Turnovers. Draft pick trades are allowed (Rounds 1-4) and we name 4 keepers. Positions  are PG, SG, G, SF, PF, F, C, C, Util, Util, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN. Daily/tomorrow league with no maximums on trades,  adds/drops or games played.

Team #1- Will have the 1st pick in the draft as they finished last. They also have 2 picks in the 3rd round but none in the 6th due to a trade. Roster from which to keep 4 players: Ray Allen, Shannon Brown, Jose Calderon, Vince Carter, Tyson Chandler, Darren Collison, Blake Griffin, Kris Humphries, Joe Johnson, Rashard Lewis, Wesley Matthews, Emeka Okafor, JJ Redick and DWade.

Team #2-Will have the 6th pick as they finished 7th in the league, They also have 2 picks in the 6th round and none in the 3rd due to a trade. Roster from which to name 4 players:Corey Brewer, Caron Butler, Monta Ellis, Ray Felton, Eric Gordon, Spenser Hawes, Nene, Andre Iguadola, Steve Novak, Tony Parker, Larry Sanders, Luis Scola, JR & Josh Smith and Thaddeus Young.

Need to fill these asap, so first come-first served. Sitemail me if you're interested.

Paul

P.S.  About the only thing I'm pretty strict is absolutely NO offensive team names or smack talk allowed.
10/1/2013 4:19 PM (edited)
I can tell why those owners aren't coming back.
10/1/2013 5:50 PM
Filled.
Thanks everyone.
10/1/2013 6:08 PM
48 keepers...that's a lot.
10/1/2013 9:20 PM
Yahoo! Fantasy Hoops-2 Needed for Keeper Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.