7mickey7 has 7 openings left Topic

Lots of 7's there, but a good league, no bs or drama. 2 al teams and 5 nl ready to go. I have one owner who would pick up a reciprocal team in another world.

If your looking for a world to enjoy without the usual nonsense send me a site mail, we're glad to have you.
10/2/2013 6:57 AM
Also even though we are entering season 27 this is a good opportunity for a newer owner, great bunch of guys, we are happy to answer any question, you wont get one or two word answers from us and we won't make you feel like an idiot because you asked a question thats old to us, but new to you.  Give me a site mail and lets get started.
10/2/2013 11:53 AM
Still 7 openings, looking for some good owners, experience in not necessary, good mentors within the game.
10/3/2013 8:31 AM
+1
10/4/2013 8:24 AM
7mickey7 has 7 openings left Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.