Just opened my junk email folder to find an offer from Rotowire "in partnership with What If Sports" -- I wonder if this means there might be a reciprocal offer to Rotowire folks to come try out What If Sports...it would be nice if we had an influx of players, especially since you figure anyone subscribing to Rotowire service is probably a pretty hardcore sports fan and gamer and would stand a good chance of being hooked into this.
10/2/2013 9:33 PM
Have you noticed any advantages to using rotowire if you're a WIS member? I tried looking around over there, but couldn't come up with anything.
10/3/2013 2:05 AM
I haven't played fantasy sports hardcore enough for a number of years to justify paying for Rotowire (the offer from What if was just 10 bucks off the membership/sign-up cost), so I can't answer on that one. I loved Rotowire when I was doing fantasy ball hardcore about a decade ago. I don't know if they still have the feature preseason where you can plug in the exact scoring system for your league and it re-arranges all players into a hierarchy of draft order designed specific to your league or not, but that feature alone a decade ago was worth its cost in profit.
10/3/2013 8:07 AM
I used rotowire when it was free, like 10 years ago.  I use rotoworld now.  Free site, good columns.  I only use it for fantasy football.
10/3/2013 2:40 PM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.