Team Ring of Fame Topic

I think it would be cool and add to the experience if every 5 seasons or so a coach could induct one of their own players into their own team ring of fame.  It would be like permantly putting their stamp on their team
10/3/2013 1:05 PM
I suggested that a long time ago in some of the "Fix the HOF" threads.  
10/3/2013 1:19 PM
I've had the same thought.  Hence, I think it's a good idea.
10/3/2013 5:40 PM
Back when this game was updated and they cared about what their paying customers think, the developers mentioned that this was a feature they had planned "somewhere down the road." Of course, I think that was way back when the Hall of Fame was first rolled out to all worlds. And clearly, it doesn't look like they have any plans on any major updates or new features at any point. It's still a fun idea though.
10/3/2013 6:46 PM
My contention was the the "HOF will not be fixed!!!" so why not give the owners who care about such things an avenue?    As a step further, because some owners are going to use their personal HOF as a goof(worst players), let SIMMY elect players put in the personal HOFs to the main HOF. 
10/3/2013 6:50 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 10/3/2013 6:50:00 PM (view original):
My contention was the the "HOF will not be fixed!!!" so why not give the owners who care about such things an avenue?    As a step further, because some owners are going to use their personal HOF as a goof(worst players), let SIMMY elect players put in the personal HOFs to the main HOF. 
I like that idea.  Next time they call asking for my opinion, I'll tell them this one.
10/5/2013 2:26 PM
Team Ring of Fame Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.