Theory that contenders are predetermined... Topic

I predicted the contenders for the Big 12 championship game before the most recent season started in Camp, and sure enough, that's how it turned out. Before your next season start, see who has big games toward the end of their season. Let me know whether or not those teams with big games are a factor for the championship. In years Colorado is a factor, we play human teams the final week, in years we are not, we play SIMS.
10/4/2013 1:28 PM
I do see that the top teams in a division are paired late in the season many times - but not always.
10/4/2013 2:07 PM
I do not believe there is any "pre determination", however, I absolutely do not understand why the conference schedules are not set during the season before....so that you know who you will be playing (the 3 teams from the other division).    That in itself does somewhat lead to  the thinking that the engine looks at some formula for team ratings and pairs the better teams later in the season in order to provide some "interest" in the race for a division title.
10/4/2013 8:03 PM
Just win your games and don't schedule cupcakes in the OOC.
10/5/2013 2:25 PM
I see your point martini, I have had seasons where I feel like that happens but I don't really think it predetermines the outcome. As citizen said try not to schedule an easy OOC if your conf. is sim dominated or weak. If it is stronger (especially your division) then you can skimp out to an extent in OOC.
10/5/2013 11:01 PM
Theory that contenders are predetermined... Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.