Recruiting Distance Topic

Does anyone know why WIS made the cost for recruiting jump so much when it goes over 200, and 360 miles? I wish it was just linear. Had one recruit at exactly 200 miles that I would have had a shot at if it was not for these arbitrary distances. Plus, when searching for recruits, you have to pay attention to going over 360. It would also be nice if 360 miles was one of the distances you could search for.
10/5/2013 2:02 PM
I think it might have to do with something like anything over 200 miles and you're not going to drive back the same day so they have to get a hotel for the night, increasing the cost of the visit and also anything over 360 they are taking an airplane to do that visit increasing the cost even more...I could totally be making that up but it makes sense to me
10/5/2013 2:11 PM
I threw out the suggestion that 360-500 might be another layer, like in the $500-$600 range.
10/5/2013 3:55 PM
Whether they say it or not, it is tied in to recruit distribution and the actual mileage differences between BCS schools.
10/5/2013 5:27 PM
Recruiting Distance Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.