This thread is taken over by aliens Topic

Posted by AlCheez on 12/30/2013 1:52:00 PM (view original):
Since the penalty didn't actually impact the kick, I think most Steeler fans that are mad are mad at Succop.  That being said, like I said, pretty quiet - most thought their season was over weeks ago and recognize that when you go 8-8 you really have nothing to be mad at except your own performance.
There was some speculation on one of the sports talk radio shows this morning that the overloaded line may have impacted the kick, at least mentally.  Succop may have pushed the ball to the right seeing all the pressure coming in from the left.  If not intentionally, then maybe subconsciously.
12/30/2013 5:31 PM
According to this season's NFL PLAY-OFF SCHEDULE, the 1st team
who will be humiliated TOTALLY, -&- eliminated TOTALLY, -&- buried
TOTALLY, will come from the early Saturday game... The team which
wins the CHOKING-LOSER award will be ???... --->>>

Votes: 8
(Last vote received: 12/30/2013 8:44 PM)
12/30/2013 6:58 PM
Posted by tecwrg on 12/30/2013 5:31:00 PM (view original):
Posted by AlCheez on 12/30/2013 1:52:00 PM (view original):
Since the penalty didn't actually impact the kick, I think most Steeler fans that are mad are mad at Succop.  That being said, like I said, pretty quiet - most thought their season was over weeks ago and recognize that when you go 8-8 you really have nothing to be mad at except your own performance.
There was some speculation on one of the sports talk radio shows this morning that the overloaded line may have impacted the kick, at least mentally.  Succop may have pushed the ball to the right seeing all the pressure coming in from the left.  If not intentionally, then maybe subconsciously.
Well, if they talked about it on sports talk radio, then it must be true!
12/30/2013 8:29 PM
jsak is a hater.
12/30/2013 8:44 PM
Just an absolute *******
12/30/2013 8:44 PM
1.Not my dream team. I mean, a dream team compared to last season's but really, that's exaggerating.
2.They're in Missouri. Do your homework.
3a. Not everybody in Kansas is a farmer. That's just offending my state.
3b.They have better D than the Broncos.
4.Failure=11-5. Riiigghhhttt.
5.Underrated by you. Overrated my me at the beginning of this forum, but not anymore.
6.Smith is a good-enough QB. Better than the Broncos QB's BM (Before Manning). Let's shout out a couple:
???????????
Peyton Manning
Tim Tebow
Kyle Orton
Jay Cutler
Jake Plummer
Steve Beurlein
Danny Kanell
Jarious Jackson
Brian Griese

7.The past is the past.
8.No CHANCE of Indy losing, huh? Typical.
12/30/2013 9:09 PM
Posted by jlrunruh on 10/6/2013 7:58:00 PM (view original):
Well, the Broncos are not invincible, to say the least. If only Romo hadn't thrown that pick... oh well, if you want something done, you have to do it yourself.
Of course, your brain see's a KC-Cheeks win, even though
they actually lose... The "if's" make all the difference... If we
ALL could see things as U do, the losses are really wins...

How many holding calls are not gonna' get called Saturday,
when the KC-Cheeks win a losing game ???...

Will it shatter your previous record of 15 holding calls, that
meant the team really won the game ???...

1/1/2014 12:11 PM
Posted by jlrunruh on 10/6/2013 8:52:00 PM (view original):
THE CHEFS WILL FEAST ON YOU! 
It's not too late to join red nation Mike, and abandon those rebuilding Yankees, and Giants, and Jets!
Uh huh... Perfectly winnable, & the losses don't count
when they win in your brain, right ???...

So then, the team really is 13-3, instead of 11-5, right
or wrong, or care to practice more soothsaying ???...

1/1/2014 1:48 PM (edited)
Posted by jlrunruh on 10/7/2013 7:34:00 PM (view original):
The really frightening thing is that the Chiefs have to go 5-6 to make the playoffs... let's look at the schedule and see what I think...
Week 6: Raiders; W 27-3 It's been forever since the Chiefs have beat the Raiders at home. Forever ends next week.
Week 7: Texans; W 21-17 Let's face it: Shaub is demoralized. At the beginning of the year, this would be different, and I am not guarenteeing a win here.
Week 8: Browns; W 17-3 That Browns parade has to end somewhere. Why not in Arrowhead?
Week 9: @ Bills; W 27-10 We are just so much better than the Bills. Enough said.
Week 10: Bye
Week 11: @ Broncos L 34-24 After a 9-0 start, we have set the world on fire. That, should end in week 11. But I do have my douts about the Denver D. 48 POINTS AGAINST DALLAS! AGAINST DALLAS, WHERE THE CHIEFS HELD THE COWBOYS TO 16 POINTS! They certainly looked beatable Sunday night.
Week 12: Chargers W 24-14 They just lost to Oakland. This is a home game. 'Nuff said.
Week 13: Broncos L 27-21 This is a winnible game, and should be interesting, at least to me. Arrowhead will be rockin'!
Week 14: @ Redskins W 28-3 I am pretty sure RG3's knees will shake knowing about the Chiefs pass rush.
Week 15: @ Raiders W 28-0 This is called ''away field advantage.'' It is also called '' Raider advantage'', the second best to ''Jaguar advantage''.
Week 16: Colts L 34-10 The Colts are the superior team. They just beat Seattle and SF.
Week 17: @ Chargers W 27-21 This should be a better game, but the Chargers just lost to the Raiders.
That's a perfectly winnable 13-3. 13-3 IS PERFECTLY WINNABLE FOR THIS TEAM!

Your team won 2 games against your entire division,
against 4 losses, within your division, but in reality, it
means perfectly winnable is perfectly plausible ???...

Sit on it, & spin some more... Tell truths w/ your lies...

1/1/2014 12:17 PM
Posted by jlrunruh on 10/7/2013 8:52:00 PM (view original):
Yes, and how does that matter as long as the Chiefs are 13-3, who cares! And, you hinted that the Broncos were the king of the league. Are you keeping that now? 48 points to DALLAS sounds like a pretty weak defense. As for your offense, well, the Chiefs'll take care of that, considering they gave up only 16 to Dallas. I want to hear your explanation for that.
U have ignored ALL logic, all history, all season long...

U couldn't & can't handle the truth, so what good is '1'
more explanation ???...

Will try again, 4 the heck-of-it... It's your few brain cells
that has done all the damage to U, & your team...

Got it ???... It's perfectly winnably true, no matter what.

1/1/2014 12:21 PM
Posted by Jtpsops on 10/10/2013 9:46:00 PM (view original):
Posted by jlrunruh on 10/6/2013 7:58:00 PM (view original):
Well, the Broncos are not invincible, to say the least. If only Romo hadn't thrown that pick... oh well, if you want something done, you have to do it yourself.
This is funny. You do realize it was a tie game and the Cowboys were inside their own 20, right? You talk like it was a guaranteed win for the 'Boys if Romo doesn't throw that pick.
Don't ya' just love reminders ???...

Yuppp... Funny stuff... Sad as hell...

1/1/2014 12:24 PM
Posted by jlrunruh on 10/17/2013 7:51:00 AM (view original):
You are still not doing anything. I am losing my patience.
&, U are evidence that your doctor (vet?) has
lost his patient (yourself), because he would
not advise U to get treatment here @ Wi$...

Gonna' treat U bad, here, 4-sure... U deserve
it, perfectly, winnably so...

1/1/2014 12:30 PM
Posted by jlrunruh on 10/18/2013 7:33:00 AM (view original):
HOW DOES LAST YEAR MEAN ANYTHING????
Last year does not mean ANYTHING
at least my things make sense and are relevant to the forum
Perfectly winnable relevance, where U actually
lose your point, amidst the manure from YOUR
bull...

Enjoy the "NEW YEAR" castration... U stink bad.

1/1/2014 12:33 PM
Posted by jlrunruh on 10/18/2013 10:47:00 PM (view original):
It seemed like it, sorry. The Chiefs D is very good. It will be a matchup,in my opinion. Denver's defense is horrible...
Chiefs do well against a team with a bad defense and strengh being offense.
Good matchup. Denver's D stinks.
To be fair... The smell test... To see how well
your nostrils don't work...

1/1/2014 12:35 PM
Posted by jlrunruh on 10/19/2013 12:21:00 PM (view original):
The Cowboys D stinks. The Jaguars ''held'' you to 35 points. KC'S D is 4 times better than Jacksonville. Roughly that would be holding Denver to 10 points. 28 at most. I realize that Denver's offense is good, but KC's defense is good, also. That is Kansas City's matchup. People thought the '07 Pats were unbeatable. the '13 Broncos are beatable also. We'll see if Denver is invincible on Sunday Night. Shake, Denver, shake. The Colts beat the Seahawks and Niners. Shake, Denver, shake.
This turned-out pretty good, for everyone else here,
except you, & your bull, & your chicken eggs that did
not hatch... How many did you count, against Indy (?)

Shaking eggs is not how real farmers get 'em to hatch.

Slap yourself for all of us, will ya' ???... Please ???...

1/1/2014 12:39 PM
◂ Prev 1...18|19|20|21|22...26 Next ▸
This thread is taken over by aliens Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.