Pulling down a recruit considering a sim Topic

I am within 90 miles of a d2 recruit that is considering a D2 sim. I can afford to send about 40 scouting trips. My question is, if I go all out on this recruit, what are my chances of landing him?
10/5/2013 7:29 PM
It depends on how high a priority he is for the Sim team.  At the 2:30 cycle, read the FSS notes to find out. If he's 'very tight' or 'solid', it'll cost you more money. But, if you really have 40 scouting trips to spend, that should be more than enough
10/5/2013 8:30 PM
Where do we find that "very tight" or "solid" message? 
10/5/2013 10:36 PM
Posted by wdhobden on 10/5/2013 10:36:00 PM (view original):
Where do we find that "very tight" or "solid" message? 
When you click on a player and his box appears, click on the "Future Stars Notes" tab and on the bottom is the Word on the Street.  Only available in states you've scouted.

To the OP-yeah, it depends on the WOTS message and how tight the kid is with simmy and then it'll depend on your prestige as well.  At C+, it'll take a few more HVs to pull ahead once you've pulled the kid down than it would for a higher prestige D3 school.

10/5/2013 11:28 PM
Thanks again, man. I never noticed that on there. 
10/5/2013 11:34 PM
Pulling down a recruit considering a sim Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.