Griffey S29: Full, and thanks Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Congrats to rbedwell on his world championship. We'll be rolling at the start of next week, so please let me know if you're interested in one of our openings.
10/19/2013 9:55 AM
Looks like we'll have more openings than usual, but I suspect a couple owners got left out in the cold before they renewed. I actually wasn't expecting to roll until tonight, so that may have been the case for others. I won't update the available teams list until Wednesday, after the dust settles, but feel free to claim any team that's listed or inquire about any of the others.

Experienced preferred, of course, but other applicants will be considered. Some of our best owners came aboard as n00bs, and folks seem to develop the strongest attachment to their first team.
10/22/2013 3:11 PM
Posted by cougdawg on 10/23/2013 1:27:00 PM (view original):
Of all the world's I have been in,  Griffey remains my favorite.  You are truly missing out if you don't consider taking one of the playoff teams or, if you prefer, one of the rebuilds.
Agreed.  Griffey was the first world I joined, way back in S2, and I've always enjoyed it.  It's no-nonsense and is run by the best.
10/23/2013 3:04 PM
I have updated our openings and already sent out a password to one of our old friends, so we're moving forward.
10/26/2013 8:47 AM
Of all the world's I have been in,  Griffey remains my favorite.  You are truly missing out if you don't consider taking one of the playoff teams or, if you prefer, one of the rebuilds.

Now how'd disaacs know what I was going to say ??  
10/27/2013 5:48 PM
10/30/2013 3:21 PM
Great world. Grab a team!

11/2/2013 5:07 PM
Ditto to what everyone has said.  Great world, great commissioner.
11/3/2013 8:16 AM
Gentlemen, this is a safe bet for you to invest your time and money in. Competitive league with good leadership. And, you can compete right away with some teams to rebuild with others to compete soon. Active in trading and reasonable oversight. Join us.
11/4/2013 9:49 AM
12 Next ▸
Griffey S29: Full, and thanks Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.