7mickey7 only needs 6, NO WAIT 5! Topic

Join a fantastic league. Great owners no bs.
10/7/2013 6:46 PM
Oops, still have 7 to go not 6.  That means there is one additional opening in a fantastic league.
10/8/2013 8:35 AM
Yes, its back to 6.  Not a stinker in the bunch, even the team that won 55 is strong, it just needs experience in the owner.

AL
Last season 69-93 played in Hartford lots of 70’s overalls, former owner kept salary in the 70 – 80 million range, There is room to play your way with this roster.
Last season 55-107 played in augusta this team was a former WS winner and has finished 1st or 2nd 22 out of 26 years. Newer owner last year with only 4 seasons experience, this team is ready to make another run.
Last season 81-81 played in Tucson made the playoffs twice in the last 6 seasons, a little up and down lots of ML talent here. The right owner can contend for a playoff spot this season.
NL
Last season 65-97 played in Toronto 93 million payroll last season, with most of the bad contracts falling off at the end of last season, solid young nucleus of payroll friendly players gives this team room to move in FA.
Last season 86-76 played in Norfold playoff team last season, finished 2nd in division for previous 5 seasons, a few small changes and this team returns to the post season, 1 owner for the entire 26 seasons of 7mickey7! Also the roster is full of young players. This is a franchise with loads of potential.
Last season 72-90 played in San Antonio 3 seasons of regression after 5 seasons of success, 4 first place finishes and 1 second place including a world series appearance. This team just needs a steady, experienced hand.
10/15/2013 8:31 AM
We're down to 5 openings, good teams all, your not entering a league and struggling to win 40 games.  Give me a email and I'll shoot you the code.
10/18/2013 9:07 AM
Good openings guys, lots of good owners, give me a shout and I'll send you a password. 
10/21/2013 10:39 AM
7mickey7 only needs 6, NO WAIT 5! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.