All Forums > Gridiron Dynasty Football > Gridiron Dynasty Beta > Can you overcome the broken promise email #1?
10/7/2013 9:02 PM
Cause it certainly does not seem like it. 6 games since the letter, six games above 80% pt and starting every game (50% and a start promised) and the WE is still going down. He started each game, but had 20-25% pt because I wasn't utilizing his position (full back) enough to get him the PT. So, will he ever be sated? 
10/8/2013 1:23 PM
Usually almost all of it is returned when the promise is fulfilled.  How long it takes depends on the recruit. However,  since there has been a problem with starts and promises in Beta (even for players who were properly set up in depth chart and used  in the appropriate formation) , who knows whether you will actually get credit.
10/8/2013 2:35 PM
I'm getting credit for the start and the playing time. I thought for sure it would be fulfilled by now. 
10/8/2013 6:09 PM
Six games is a long time, but all you can do is wait and see...I guess it won't matter anyway with Beta closing after this season.
10/9/2013 2:47 AM
Posted by jhard70 on 10/8/2013 6:09:00 PM (view original):
Six games is a long time, but all you can do is wait and see...I guess it won't matter anyway with Beta closing after this season.
WTF??????  this isnt anywhere close to  being ready.
10/10/2013 12:51 AM
oriole_fan is nervously optimistic
10/10/2013 10:13 AM (edited)
Posted by starfinder77 on 10/9/2013 2:47:00 AM (view original):
Posted by jhard70 on 10/8/2013 6:09:00 PM (view original):
WTF??????  this isnt anywhere close to  being ready.
+1

I thought 'broken promise email #1' referred to the WIS apology email we got after the 2.0 release disaster, which, btw, promised full testing prior to the release of future products.  Oh, well....
10/10/2013 12:22 PM
Posted by bagchucker on 10/10/2013 12:51:00 AM (view original):
oriole_fan is nervously optimistic
Not to worry, jconte was arrogantly optimistic with 2.0.
All Forums > Gridiron Dynasty Football > Gridiron Dynasty Beta > Can you overcome the broken promise email #1?

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

Popular on WhatIfSports site: Baseball Simulation | College Basketball Game | College Football Game | Online Baseball Game | Hockey Simulation | NFL Picks | College Football Picks | Sports Games

© 1999-2014 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.